• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: 338 Allen Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpbroun5

I would like to purchase a second hand 338 Allen Magfully . Unfortunately I can not afford a new one. Please contact me at [email protected] with all the details if you have one to sell. Thank you.
God bless you !
Paul

Lots of luck finding one.;);)

They haven't been out long enough to be on the used market and I don't know anybody that has one that would even think about selling it.:)

Maybe Kirby has one that he's worn out ;) and could help you out. Even if you could some day find a used one, it's not gonna be cheap because of the components used.

I would like to purchase a second hand 338 Allen Magfully . Unfortunately I can not afford a new one. Please contact me at [email protected] with all the details if you have one to sell. Thank you.
God bless you !
Paul

You will probably find that folks are so pleased with them that they might want more for theirs than they paid for it. Especially if they used a custom action that was purchased prior to the actions being increased in price. However, the 338/408 Cheytac/338 snipe-tac/338 big baer are basically the same as the one you mentioned and are quite impressive ballistically.

James

Are any available?
Paul

Contact Kirby. He may know of someone who has one available. Or, you can contact someone else that has or makes the equivalent of the 338 AM. I read on some shooting website that the owner of Black Diamond Rifles was the first to adjust the neck on the Chey-Tac brass down to .338. He may know of some available as well.

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.