• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted 300 RUM

dariuszczyszczon

Looking for a new or slightly used 300 Rum Stainless with light trigger 2-3.5lbs, bedded action and installed muzzle break on at least 26in barrell Rh model for long range hunting. Going on a goat hunt and wanted to be prepared. gun)

Hello sir I have a savage model 116 large shank action in 300 um it has a 26.5" Douglas double x match barrel on it with one of kirby's pain killer brakes on it. It has a rifle basix trigger set at 2 pounds the stock is a bvss and it has been bedded in marine tex. I would like $1175 shipped and insured to your ffl. If interested can post or pm pics to you this evening.
Here is my cell# 1-270-227-6652 if I don't answer please leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Thanks
Nathan

Good luck on your goat hunt, I also drew a goat tag this year! what area did you draw? I just sold a ultra a couple months ago, this would have worked out great, being that i am just to the east of you in Sterling.

Tony.

Good luck on your goat hunt, I also drew a goat tag this year! what area did you draw? I just sold a ultra a couple months ago, this would have worked out great, being that i am just to the east of you in Sterling.

Tony.

I am hunting in unit 17 (north of independence and west of leadville) 2nd season. How about you? I am already preparing for my hunt just need a better gun.

As stated in p.m. I am hunting in unit 4 first season. This is the Mt. Evans wilderness. Need to make some scouting trips.

Tony.

how much you looking to spend? are you looking for a custom rifle? and does it need to be stainless?

I have a 700p 300 rum. No break installed but everything else your looking for. Asking $950 for rifle, some where around 150 peices of brass and RCBS dies.

300 rum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a remington sendero stainless fluted 300 rum less than 100 rds jewel trigger 1.5 lbs
badger 20moa base ,no brake but buttstock has 1 lb of lead shot and epoxy inside with soft buttpad,gun balances at the floor plate with bipod attached,recoil is not bad will shoot 150 gr accubonds ,185 gr and 210 gr berger vlds,and 180 gr swift scirrocos all into 1/2 inch or less 100 yds
has whitetail kills prone from bipod at 535,575,and 646 yds
will take $1100 for rifle or $1800 with leupold 4.5x14x50 30 mm tube side focus duplx target turrents and smith enterprises picatinny rings a turn key rig with drop charts for 150 accubond and 210 berger out to 800 yds

also have a rem 700 bdl ,hs precision stock shoots 150 and 180 accubonds 1/2 to 3/4 inch 100 yds whitetail kills at 400 and 425 yds from shooting house drop chart to 500yds with accubonds
$650 or $1100 with leupold vari-x III 4.5X14X40 1 inch tube adjustable obj AND LEUPOLD QRW rings

only reason i am selling is i bought a heavier rig for prone shooting and a mountain rifle for stand hunting

I have a Rem 700 LSS 300 RUM w/brake. Right Hand. This rifle is in near new condition, looking it over I found one small mark on the butt stock. She is mint!! I cannot positively identify the brake, maybe KDF The bolt face suggests a very low rd count, perhaps unfired. Leupold mounts included. Priced at $949.00 plus S&I.
Thanks, Phil