• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted .243/6mm Light Hunting Rifle

One Hole

Looking for a good used or possibly new custom varmint/predator/small deer walk-around rifle. Stainless repeater action and match stainless barrel - matte finish or possibly coated. 24" or shorter barrel. 2 - 3 lb trigger. Composite sporter stock - like Mcmillan Edge, Rem. Hunter, Rem. Mountain... 13.5 - 14" LOP. Around 6lbs without scope.

Please reply if you might have something like this, some of the components or know someone that might be interested in building it.

morning I have a 6mm rem. winchester SA action, SS #5 contour barrel brake,

McMillian wide base varmit stock. custom trigger. Shoots .50 groups. very

consistant. excellent condition. I shoot the Berger VLD 95gr. bullet, 57,5grs.

4831sc, Fed. 210M primers, rem. brass with base and rings.

$700 Firm.

[email protected]

Just Country

I have a "brand new" "NEVER" shot 243 Remmy. The T&T action is mounted on a "brand New" SSS LVT stock with a check riser.

Pm for pictures or more detail.

Dennis

A Rem 700 SS MT Guide Rifle would fit your needs perfectly.

Yeah I agree but oddly they don't offer a .243. They start at 25-06. Maybe they did at one time but they don't currently. Looks like I would have to go with the SPS SS but it's .75lb heavier, has a 24" barrel instead of 22" and has the cheapo SPS stock instead of the B&C.

Centerfire Rifle - Model 700 Mountain SS - Remington Centerfire Rifles

I was going to call their custom shop and see if they would do it.

please send more details and pics of 243.

I was out of town the last 4 days. I am making sure I have answered all of my emails/post.

If you need further information, please send me an email @ [email protected]

The rifle is brand new Remmy 243, SSS LVT stock with a check riser, a new blued Remmy 700 Action with a factory mounted "deer sights", also has holes for scope rail.

I can send pictures at your request, sorry for the late response, but a last minute call came which resulted in me going out of town.

Dennis lightbulb

The one I mentioned was a special run ( ss mountain guide ) for Gander MT. It has a 22" mt rifle contour bbl in a first gen adl style TI stock. Gander MT sold the SS version, Cableas sold a blued version. I have the ss one, and it shoots great.

I was out of town the last 4 days. I am making sure I have answered all of my emails/post.

If you need further information, please send me an email @ [email protected]

The rifle is brand new Remmy 243, SSS LVT stock with a check riser, a new blued Remmy 700 Action with a factory mounted "deer sights", also has holes for scope rail.

I can send pictures at your request, sorry for the late response, but a last minute call came which resulted in me going out of town.

Dennis lightbulb

Just check this thread out. This is the rifle I have for sale.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/wts-brand-new-remington-700-243-a-156084/

If you have any questions, cal after 12 noon Central Time.

Thanks, Dennis
225 276-8328