• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to trade: NIB Tikka T3 lite .243.

I have a new in the box TikkaT3 lite .243 Win(Blued). I haven't even touched it. I absolutely HATE Tikka's. Picked it up to get past my Tikka rage. Couldn't bring myself to shoot it. I would begin dry heaving and convulsing if I even got close to the box. NASTY !

Trades I would consider.

All things right and Remington

Smith or Ruger revolvers .44 mag or larger

Ruger .375 or .416

Leupold optics

1-6 or 1-8 scope for a AR

Quality range finder

Really like the Remington 700 "Classic" models. Particularly 6.5x55, .375 H&H,

Open to other firearm related trades????
What a sad, poor homotikkaphobic bunch you T3 haters must be? I guess you folks must have your weekly or at least, your monthly sobkkk meetings, aswell as counceling sessions at your local remy health club, lol 😂? Just too bad you're too far away, as I'm confident I could come up with some sort of trade that don't hurt your maternal feelings! Anyway, I must admit: in general I do care for the remy boys, as they bring in most of the custom gunwork! Unfortunately, at this stage, the same cannot be said of the Tikka boys, but mind you; things are slowly improving on that part! Thing is: I simply can't fault those who love and appreciate that old school European excellence right out of the box, as long as it will still last in that growing ☪️ part of the world! I'm sure that most T3 boys & girls would agree: thanks to you folks, the T3 crowd now has simply more choices to pick from off the local gunracks and for this they'll wish you & your buddies all the luck in the world with those 1/2 a dozen + quality control cluster**** remy's right out of the box, as you all need it! Cheers, 🍻 and no hard feelings from the Tikka connoisseur!

Wow - here in New Zealand, there are shooter's/hunter's that would haul arse to your place, and tear that T3 out of your safe - without a key/combination. Just to get their hands on what they consider to be one of the best NIB rifles available here.
Probably rechamber to the 6CM - latest craze here - even though 243W has harvested more red deer than just about any other calibre, except 303 Brit, 222R, 308W (all deer culler's Gov't supplied rifles).
For me - 243AI, long bolt stop and a decent chassis - F class here I go.
Pity the pension doesn't stretch to that sort of wishful thinking :D

Wow - here in New Zealand, there are shooter's/hunter's that would haul arse to your place, and tear that T3 out of your safe - without a key/combination. Just to get their hands on what they consider to be one of the best NIB rifles available here.
Probably rechamber to the 6CM - latest craze here - even though 243W has harvested more red deer than just about any other calibre, except 303 Brit, 222R, 308W (all deer culler's Gov't supplied rifles).
For me - 243AI, long bolt stop and a decent chassis - F class here I go.
Pity the pension doesn't stretch to that sort of wishful thinking :D
Let me fix that for yah, mate! The popularity during the deer-culling years was more like .303Brit. .222Rem & .270Win and then a decade or two later along came .308Win.!
cheers.

I have a new in the box TikkaT3 lite .243 Win(Blued). I haven't even touched it. I absolutely HATE Tikka's. Picked it up to get past my Tikka rage. Couldn't bring myself to shoot it. I would begin dry heaving and convulsing if I even got close to the box. NASTY !View attachment 214614View attachment 214615View attachment 214616

Trades I would consider.

30mm tube Leupold scope with CDS or turrets, side focus, MOA.

All things right and Remington

Smith or Ruger revolvers .44 mag or larger

Ruger .375 or .416

1-6 or 1-8 scope for a AR

Quality range finder

Really like the Remington 700 "Classic" models. Particularly 6.5x55, .375 H&H,

Open to other firearm related trades????
You must be a Democrat.:D

Last edited:
To the powers that be. The above post wasn't directed directly at me. I have done business with the gentleman several times here and he is a stand up knowledgeable and very capable shooter. I had heard this may have caused a ban. I don't know if any other "Rules" may have been broken. In no way did I take offense to his post.

I have a low round count, Savage Tactical in 25-06 AI that I'll trade. I don't hate it, but I don't like it all that much or I wouldn't want to see it go. It's a little heavy with the bull barrel, but it shoots less than 1/2" groups at 100 yds.