• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to trade: NIB Tikka T3 lite .243.

I have a low round count, Savage Tactical in 25-06 AI that I'll trade. I don't hate it, but I don't like it all that much or I wouldn't want to see it go. It's a little heavy with the bull barrel, but it shoots less than 1/2" groups at 100 yds.

Pmd

I have a new in the box TikkaT3 lite .243 Win(Blued). I haven't even touched it. I absolutely HATE Tikka's. Picked it up to get past my Tikka rage. Couldn't bring myself to shoot it. I would begin dry heaving and convulsing if I even got close to the box. NASTY !View attachment 214614View attachment 214615View attachment 214616

Trades I would consider.

30mm tube Leupold scope with CDS or turrets, side focus, MOA.

All things right and Remington

Smith or Ruger revolvers .44 mag or larger

Ruger .375 or .416

1-6 or 1-8 scope for a AR

Quality range finder

Really like the Remington 700 "Classic" models. Particularly 6.5x55, .375 H&H,

Open to other firearm related trades????
You're not my friend and i won't ride in your truck ever. That I realize now. Tikkas feel and look cheap, shoot like few others out of the box.
But can someone tell me where you can get a better action to build on? one that is smoother? simpler? Cheaper? I have remingtons, stillers, bighorns and a templar on a GAP. Sloppiest of the bunch is the 700.
I cringe when i take apart a perfectly good tikka and only keep the action, magazine and trigger, but at $600 it beats all other actions I have tried, even if i have to throw away a great barrel. The stock is painless to throw in the trash, but environmentally a big waste. I would gladly pay 500 for just the action. wish they sold them...
SnT
I have a new in the box TikkaT3 lite .243 Win(Blued). I haven't even touched it. I absolutely HATE Tikka's. Picked it up to get past my Tikka rage. Couldn't bring myself to shoot it. I would begin dry heaving and convulsing if I even got close to the box. NASTY !View attachment 214614View attachment 214615View attachment 214616

Trades I would consider.

30mm tube Leupold scope with CDS or turrets, side focus, MOA.

All things right and Remington

Smith or Ruger revolvers .44 mag or larger

Ruger .375 or .416

1-6 or 1-8 scope for a AR

Quality range finder

Really like the Remington 700 "Classic" models. Particularly 6.5x55, .375 H&H,

Open to other firearm related trades????
I have an old 375 H&W I would trade for