• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Want to trade/buy your trail boss for my primers.

ascig

Looking to make some subsonic rounds for 6.5 CM. Have some CCI #250 large rifle magnum primers to trade.

I'm trying to set up some 6.5CM for subsonic. What else do you have up for trade?

I got some, but you need to let us know where your at? Those items are not able to be shipped, by most of us anyway....

I'm in San Diego. I thought all powders and primers could go through UPS just not through USPS.

I'm in San Diego. I thought all powders and primers could go through UPS just not through USPS.
Oh noooo sir.... Powder can go through UPS. Primers have to be shipped by a person or entity that has a Hazmat Shipping Certificate. If you have a gun shop close to you or you do business with they may be able to ship them for you but will probably charge you a bit of money to do so.

No problem...I was read the riot act by a UPS clerk. "You have to have that certificate and we need to see a copy of it when we pick it up" From what I learned they won't allow you to ship from home or drop off but they "have to pick it up!"

Just to make sure you aren't left with incorrect information - power and primers both need the hazmat certification in order to be legally shipped.

We don't want you thinking it fine to take and ship powder, or primers, then get the surprise of it not being legal and you having legal and financial problems avalanching your way.

Primed brass can be shipped via specific carriers (with shipping restrictions), loaded ammo can be shipped via specific carriers (with shipping restrictions), but not the components themselves.

With that said - someone may be local and willing to help with a trade!