Want to share my find; GM215M Primers

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
I ran across some of these at a local shop and bought all they had thinking some guys on here would love to get there hands on some. $45 a brick (1000) plus $7.00 for 2 day priority shipping. If you want less that is cool to. I've sent some out already and the price difference between Priority and non Priority is only 20 cents. Email me at [email protected] I check it often and it will be much quicker than a PM. I have about 6,000 left right now.

Tikka,

Got the shipment today thanks so much for the hook up. I really appreciate it since I was running low.

SES50

No problem at all. Just glad I could help out.

As for other people that want some, if ordering more than 1000 the shipping price goes up, just because of the weight difference so it's more like $10 shipping.

Thanks, still have some left if anybody wants them :D

I ran across some of these at a local shop and bought all they had thinking some guys on here would love to get there hands on some. $45 a brick (1000) plus $7.00 for 2 day priority shipping. If you want less that is cool to. I've sent some out already and the price difference between Priority and non Priority is only 20 cents. Email me at [email protected] I check it often and it will be much quicker than a PM. I have about 6,000 left right now.
It doesn't matter to me what you do...BUT.....are you aware that PRIMERS are
" Hazardous Material" ...and subject to a whole plethora of regulations?? I'm not trying to be a smart-a**....I'd just hate to see you get in trouble for a few $$$$$$$$$ worth of primers.And they MAY NOT be sent USPS.......

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.