• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Want To Buy DPMS SASS

felix5616

I am looking to purchase a DPMS SASS 308 rifle. Please contact me if you have one to sell. I am in courtland, VA

Hey there I got one I'm thinking about selling. How much are you willing to spend? I have a nf unimount and vortex scope on it also a upgraded charging handle, rear folding mono pod. if I was to sell it as is I'd want 3000 obo let me know if your interested I can figure out a price if you want just the rifle.
Has probably around 2-300 rounds max down the barrel likes 155's and lighter bullets was properly broken in and has been a safe queen besides one hog hunt but was kept in a vehicle.
Thanks
Derek

i am looking for a dpms sass set up as sold by DPMS, i do not need the scope, only the rifle and original parts.
if thats OK with you send me your asking price and pics([email protected])
thanks, leo

I have the mark 12 dpms 308 long range. I changed the grip so it has the same handle as the sass the gun shoots 1/2 moa. If you want to know more let me know.