want to buy a rifle scope help.

soundwaves

lm looking at the market for a new rifle scope with taget turrets and a minimum of 20 times zoom. looked at the zeiss,shimdit bender and night force but is there any other good options which is a little cheeper but great quallity? l want a scope that will satisfie me and l dont wont a piece of crap. leuopold? vortex?

Vortex are generally pretty well thought of, no personal experience with one though.
Bushnell Elite 4200 seem to get pretty good reviews as well.
I just bought one and have only played with it a little bit, so I can't tell you a whole lot about it. The clicks seem repeatable so far, but the glass is a far cry from the zeiss that I have. Still good quality, but not in the optics are not in the same class IMO.

I read good things about the Sightron SIII. It will not be a Nightforce, but is decent. Do you have weight restrictions or anything?

Trijicon
Vortex
Nikon
?

Hard to beat Nightforce 5.5-22 , worth the extra cost. S and Bender a step up but see debate about sfp vs ffp.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.