Wanna help me with my website?

Very cool, but watch out, your gonna have ''bunny-huggin'' iddiots on you like white on rice with those pics.........cool pics..........but none the less, watch out. Id like to see .243, and 270wsm data on there too. Will your ''balistics'' page grow to add more calibers with time?
Overall neat site. That takes tallent.:)

+1 w/winmag on the pics. Website is well layed out, excellent quality in rifle pics, very nice.

Very tastefully, and tactfully done. Its not that I didnt appreciate the pics, I can appreciate what bullet performance can do at various ranges, but I think you did a smart thing that will increase your positive feedback, and keep the waco's off your butt. Youtube was a wise choice. Also looks like the reloading section and balistics section is growing. COOL! Keep it up. That computer site stuff is SO beyond any ability I have to make one. Good job.

I kept the pics lol, I just created another page and didn't link it to anything. You can only find it if you know the web address of that page. That way I have it lol, but I can't tick anybody off.

With the website how it is now, what do you think of pics with me and my buddies in them? I didn't want to post face pics before, along with the other pics, lol.

I posted some more pics, and one of me. More will be posted once I get peoples permission, etc. and when I find some more (there's got to be more around someplace lol).

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.