waiting on new barrels.

Try Googling BRUX BARRELS and try to look up a phone # to call them. I used to have their #, but lost it. They usually can give you a good idea on wait time. I got one from them about 4 years ago and I had my rifle built in 5 weeks. My builder was having a long weight on the "big" name barrel makers. They have a lot more orders now, but you might get them faster by going directly to them.

Mine is a 1 in 8" twist 26" long 6mm Norma BR. and here is a five shot 200 yd. target and a 1,000 yd. target shot from my hunting rifle. The score & group sizes of the 3 five shot groups are in lower left of the target. All 15 shots were over about 2 hours and every shot would hit the boiler room of an antelope. gun) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

joseph

Attachments

• 200 yd. 3:8" .JPG
    200 yd. 3:8" .JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 1000 yd. target.JPG
    1000 yd. target.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 65
I have had a build going since January. All that I am waiting on is the stock from Greybull Precision. The stock should be here in a few days. Can't wait!
It will be a 7mm wsm throated for 180 gr bergers.

Remington 700 LA magnum action
Brux barrel #5 skip fluted 28" finish
Mini magnum muscle Brake
kwik clip bottom metal
Weaver 20 moa base and tactical rings
Cera coat Gun Metal grey
either Sightron SIII or Vortex PST 6-24 MOA

My 6mm Norma BR. has a Vortex 6-24 PST FFP MOA scope while shooting the two targets shown on Post #71. Hope you got the PST. It has a lot more built in options then the SIII.

joseph

My 6mm Norma BR. has a Vortex 6-24 PST FFP MOA scope while shooting the two targets shown on Post #71. Hope you got the PST. It has a lot more built in options then the SIII.

joseph

My 6mmBR has a Brux on it. 6.5-20 Zeiss scope and all bedded down into a Shehane laminated stock. GREAT little shooting iron for sure.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.