Wait Times - Corona Virus?

CaptnC

I wonder what this will do to our wait times now...been hearing close to 12 months

Not sure how much of ATF is shut down now?

Funny you mention that...they didn't cash my most recent check right away. The first one was immediate but they waited about two week to cash my check in January.

I hope so. They certainly didn't waste any time getting ahold of my $200 - Virus or no Virus I'm not surprised about that!
I wonder if it's like buying most things online they do not charge you until your order has been processed?

I had hoped to have my paper work done the first of December. I had my can paid for early November, but my dealer didn't have my can until mid December.

So that delay caused me to miss the window where some were getting their stamp in 4 months. In November my dealer told me guys were waiting 4 months, but by time they got my can...wait times were 12 months!

I recently got my latest approved. The check cashed Oct 31st, and approved on March 18th. I've heard from a number of people that their's was also around 5mo recently. I feel like there was a lull in forms because of the high times, so if you got in at the end of that, there may be less to process. Who knows, I'm still waiting for them to mail the darn stamp to my dealer.

I got an email on 3/31 that my form was at my dealer ready for pickup. Tax stamp cashed 10/31/19.

I have 5 going from September 19 until January 20. And this one. Was the one in the middle.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts