VX5HD vs Meopta Optika 6

I have/had a few VX5HD and Optika 6's. Both of the Optika scopes went back and were confirmed to not track. I was pretty bummed. I've yet to have an issue with any of the VX5HD's. I feel the VX5 had a slight edge in low light. Thanks he Meopro 2 is the low light king in their lineup.
But. Comparing the Optika 6 and VX5, I'd go Zeiss V4…. I have 5 or 6. Ever a tracking issue, perform flawlessly and are brighter than the Optika 6 and VX5 IMO.

I have a 3-18x50 in the VX6 and Optika6. Both are illuminated. I've put them side by side on my back porch. The only difference I see is that the edge clarity is SLIGHTLY better in the Leupold. Low light performance is equal in my eyes.

The early Conquest WERE Meopta scopes.

Segare, That says a lot about the Meopta considering the Leupy is almost 4 times the price.
I am very happy with my Optika6 scopes. Used a 2.5-15x44 BDC Dichro reticle this whole deer season, I couldn't be happier with it.

I have/had a few VX5HD and Optika 6's. Both of the Optika scopes went back and were confirmed to not track. I was pretty bummed. I've yet to have an issue with any of the VX5HD's. I feel the VX5 had a slight edge in low light. Thanks he Meopro 2 is the low light king in their lineup.
But. Comparing the Optika 6 and VX5, I'd go Zeiss V4…. I have 5 or 6. Ever a tracking issue, perform flawlessly and are brighter than the Optika 6 and VX5 IMO.
Did you mean Meostar R2? Instead of Meopro 2?

I have 7 Optika6 scopes that I have run on numerous platforms and I have done box tests with zero issues. In fact, this is a first I am hearing of someone having a tracking issue with not 1 but 2 Meopta scopes. In the Meopta line-up, the "light king", would be the MeoStar line. If anyone else has had any issues with Optika6 scopes I would love to hear about them and if you need to get them in for service, I can help you with that as well.

I have 7 Optika6 scopes that I have run on numerous platforms and I have done box tests with zero issues. In fact, this is a first I am hearing of someone having a tracking issue with not 1 but 2 Meopta scopes. In the Meopta line-up, the "light king", would be the MeoStar line. If anyone else has had any issues with Optika6 scopes I would love to hear about them and if you need to get them in for service, I can help you with that as well.
I've gone exclusively too Meopta scopes they have something for about any application do your research and you will find a scope that will work for you I really like the 4 D Diachoric reticle ffp 3-18 x50 optiica 6 for the price they are on par with a lot more expensive scopes and they are not Chinese made

As per my post in #5, mine didn't track either. Sent it back for a full refund. Centre aiming dot was also to big.

As per my post in #5, mine didn't track either. Sent it back for a full refund. Centre aiming dot was also to big.
On any scope I've ever bought I always determine whether I like the reticle before I put it on a rifle Meopta has a lot of choices for different applications if you do your research there is one that will work from a simple duplex too about any thing you can ask for ffp sfp etc in a variety of variable powers and glass that's European made I have several different Meoptas and have never had any problems with tracking when Leopoldo came out and we're competing with red field I pushed Leopold over the sales counter 10 too 1 there great scopes but in my opinion over priced compared too meopta

Based on this review (by Formidilosus @ Rokslide), I ordered a 3-18X50 FFP Optika6.
I'll compare it to my VX7L and Mark 4.
By coincidence, I stopped off at a fellow's place to buy some bullets, and he had a pile (30+) of Leupold scopes. All dead. Asked him, "what the...?" and turns out he used to be part of a Leupold rep group. We talked scopes, he said I made a good choice with the Optika6. He said VX5HD durability was great, and that some had tracking issues, but it was a great scope otherwise.
Will see.