Vx5hd reticle?s

zr600

for those of you that have or looked at the wind pled vs the impact 29 reticle how thick is the impact 29 reticle vs the wind pled in the vx5hd 3-15?

I have windplex in a vx3i and impact in vx6hd. The impact is much thinner and the dots don't distract at all. I do like both of them though. Depends on use. Sometimes the impact can be to thin in lower light for groups but fine to hunt with.

I've used the impact reticles since Leupold started installing them a few years ago. I love the open center and the floating wind dots. IMO it's the best designed reticle Leupold offers.

I also have a wind plex, and while it's a little thick, it's never kept from shooting to a rifles precision potential. I've never experienced issues with either in low light.

Well if this help the impact is illuminated in the scope I'm looking at.

I didn't the picture of the reticle was illuminated so I thought it was illuminated little more research after you posted that I looked it up and found out it wasn't.

The vx6hd is illuminated the vx5hd isn't in the impact 29 reticle.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts