• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED VX-6 3-18x50mm CDS Side Focus 30mm tube

STEEL SLINGER

I have for sale a "Lovingly Used" Leupold VX-6 scope. I sold the rifle without the scope and now have decided to go another route. Scope was purchased in Oct./Nov. `16 and hunted a few times. . .there is some small/light scratches on the top scope cap from me putting it in the safe without the neoprene cover (ooops!), but other than that it is in great condition. CDS paperwork is unused included in the factory box. Looking to get $825.00 delivered to you door if you live in the Cont. US 48. If you need aditional photos or have any questions please send me a PM or e-mail. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

[email protected]

Would you be interested in any trades . Ihave a nice kimber 8400 300 win mag and a weatherby 300 weatherby magnum.both have very nice wood stocks that are pillar bed and they have low round counts.im in bradenton sarasota area. And my number is 941-405-8188. My name is Bob.you can call or text any time.Thank you. gun)

Would you be interested in any trades . Ihave a nice kimber 8400 300 win mag and a weatherby 300 weatherby magnum.both have very nice wood stocks that are pillar bed and they have low round counts.im in bradenton sarasota area. And my number is 941-405-8188. My name is Bob.you can call or text any time.Thank you. gun)

Robert,

I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty set on rifles. I am open to trades though! I am on the search for a Bartlein Lt. Palma .284 barrel blank in a 1/8 tw. if anyone has one of those with some cash to boot!!! Thank you for the offer.