• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED VSSF slide show...since I can not edit my original post...

lever action's, pump's, semi-autos, revolvers, handguns:

.22's,

.44 mag

===========================

Value of the rifle approx: 12-1300....

JG, you just posted in my post asking about a value...for the life of me I can not find those words....grrrrrrrrrrrrr, so I have just copied and pasted my other reponses and add other remarks....some times this site just drives me crazy!

I have a marlin guide gun in 450 with ammo and box. Would you be interested. thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-23-2012, 04:33 PM
michael sr
user_online.gif

Bronze Member

Re: VSSF slide show...since I can not edit my original post...

.22's,

.44 mag

POSTED 12-27-2012 @ 15:21 CST

I think a fair market value is somewhere between: $1200 &$1300. I have my original receipt from GA Precision. I have a Hardcase to use for shipping since I do not have the original factory box. The case cost approx $12-$15.00...but it will suffice for safe shipping.

In the past I have accomodated a buyer's lay-a-way needs and I can/would do it again. Buyer can set reasonable terms.
12-23-2012, 04:33 PM
michael sr
user_online.gif

Bronze Member

Re: VSSF slide show...since I can not edit my original post...

.22's,

.44 mag

Not being able to edit doesn't even make sense. Go to Gunbroker, Snipershide, Gunsamerica, etc. Much more user friendly sites, not cluttered w/ ads like this one. Personally have sold $45K, using these the past few yrs. Lots of "tire kickers" here.
================================================

Agreed...couple more days and I am done and I will delete what ever I can.....just plain too restrictive...

AS FOR YOUR REMARKS ABOUT TIRE KICKERS....... :D:D:D:D:D.....ain't that the truth..

Leaves a lot to be desired, compared to other sites.
Happy holidays!

posting done....

I'll prolly not be checking this Site for any messages about this VSSF if you want to talk about the VSSF contact me here: beltloop at YA-who dot com.

1-1-2013/19:50. CST