• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 EBR-4 MOA LNIB

Be forewarned all:
The $300 Western Union thing is a clear sign of scam. Scammers have attempted to do this to me with a vacation home rental. They want you to wire them money, which is cash on the other end, and promise to send a cashiers check for more than the transaction was originally worth. I followed one to it's logical conclusion by timing it so they had to send the check without ever wiring the money to them and they sent me a cashier's check drawn on the Bank of Omaha. I went to the bank's website when I received it and there was a warning of fake cashiers checks with serial number range. Called the bank and they said the FBI knows about it but they can't/won't do anything about it because the scammers are overseas and they either don't have the legal jurisdiction (hard to believe since they go after terrorist and drug cartels), or don't have the resources (easy to believe).
So never, ever wire money to people you don't know, and don't believe that a cashiers check is the same as cash.