• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex viper pst 6-24x50 sfp ebr-1 moa *REDUCED*

300WinFan

Brand new in box. Opened it to look at it and that's it. Never been mounted. No scratches, marks etc.. Includes everything that comes in the box.

$650 shipped TYD. Paypal gift preferred.

Can send pics as soon as I get home, but like I said everything is new in box.

Thanks.

Me neither! I only lost 25 bucks. Read lot conflicting reviews. I tried to love it and could not even take it on a date!

I have been spoiled with Nightforce (NXS and ATACR) and most recently the Burris XTR II (SCR MOA). Hard to take a step back to the PST. I'm sure it will work great and has its purpose, but I just can't do it.

On a whole 'nother note.......... I will be replacing my NF's with the Burris XTR line. These scopes are incredible for the price.

If you are replacing your NF line you must like the Burris better not only in terms of out of pocket cash but quality? I've been kicking around various scopes for my mew build and keep going back to NF. I do not own a NF but have used them and believe them to be great scopes. Can you share what Burris has to offer over NF other than favorable price. I've looked at the Burris as well but have not used one.

Recent Posts