• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper PST 6-24 x50 FFP EBR-1 MOA

thehulk

Used Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP w/sun shade

Slight wear from scope rings other than that there are no scratches, a few specs on the inside lens. Works perfect. I've taken my .300WSM out to 925 with this scope. Tracks perfect and reliable every time. Vortex offers a transferable warranty as well.

Would entertain trade offers, let me know what you have!
.454 casull or 500 S&W are what I'm after

825$ shipped.

Last edited:
I am interested in a ffp scope for hunting. All my scopes are nightforce second focal plane which work great when you have time to set up, but a little cumbersome when you have small windows of time to shot. Did or do you like the ffp for hunting assuming that you hunt. If you dont hunt why are you willing to part with the ffp scope.

thanks

Pageplace32

Loved it for hunting, I just sold the rifle that was paired with the scope. That's why I'm selling. All my other guns have a scope and i can't put a 6.5x24 on a sw 460.... Or can I?! ;)

Did you ever have the opportunity to use the 24 power while hunting. If you did, was the larger reticle at the higher power any problem as far as covering too much of the animal. My son just bought a 6.5 x 284 for hunting and wants a vortex scope. He is looking at the 4 x 16 ffp but your price is really good and I'm just trying to get information for him. I think the 24 power may be a little over kill, but there is always that odd rock at 1000 yards that you just have to take a poke at when your just practicing and having some fun.

thanks again

Pageplace32

You won't want to use the 24 power. You'll use somewhere between 12-18 power. Unless you'd shooting at 1,000 then you may want the 24 but I only got the chance to hunt at 300 yards. I was very impressed with the scope considering I'd never heard of vortex before, then researched and found out they were rock solid.

At 925 yards I was at 24 power and it wasn't an issue I wouldn't suspect I would be on a deer either.