• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper HSLR FFP 6-24X50 XLR Reticle

BitterrootBob

For sale: Vortex Viper HSLR Front Focal Plane 6-24X50 with XLR Reticle. Scope has been mounted and on rifle for about 300 shots. Vortex has the transferable warranty that is second to none. Warranty is no questions asked full replacement even if damage was your fault.

I cannot find original box but scope comes with all accessories including Zero Stop Shims, Sunshade and lens caps. I am also including Butler Creek scope covers with quick releases.

You can go to Vortex website for specifics. The XLR is one of my favorite, if not favorite reticles. You can shoot most flat rounds to 1000 yards without even touching the dial. Elevation has 1/2 MOA adjustments. Some are afraid of the 1/2 versus the usual 1/4 MOA...don't be! This is maybe the best scope on the market for the money IMO. Windage is capped with 1/4 MOA adjustment. Scope has paralax adjustment as well. I can see all bullet hits at 200 yards and under using scope without need for spotting scope. That is how crisp and clear the image is through this glass

Scope is 98% with only issue being extremely slight ring marks from being mounted. I bought new one year ago. I am selling for:
$700.00 shipped with insurance to your door.

Attachments

• scope.jpg
    scope.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 19
  • scope2.jpg
    scope2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 17