• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50 First Focal Plane Reticle

slinky33

I have recently purchased a new scope and am looking to sell my Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50mm FFP Scope. This scope comes with the XLR (MOA) reticle, which I have found to be extremely quick and easy to use for my purposes. This scope was purchased new in 2013 and has been lightly used on my favorite .22-250. I still have the original box, along with the sunshade. I am also including a pair of Leupold 30mm rings and will gladly include the Leupold bases for a Savage Model 10 if you want them. Pictures are available upon request. This scope is in excellent condition. It retails for between $849 and $899 plus shipping without rings or bases.

I have never sold used optics online before so I'm not sure what the fair market value should be on this. Like most reasonable people, I don't want to leave anything on the table but I don't want to take advantage of anyone either. I am more than happy to work with you if you are willing to make a reasonable offer. Seller will pay for shipping within the Continental US. Outside Continental US, actual shipping costs in excess of $15.00 will be paid for by the purchaser.

I will accept Credit Card, PayPal, Money Order or Personal Check

I am including the Vortex Website Details for your consideration.

Asking Price including Leupold Rings and Bases: $720.00, or any reasonable offer.

Viper HS LR 4-16x50 Riflescope — First Focal Plane (VHS-4313-LR)

Want to extend your effective shooting range at distances where bullet drop and wind drift become critical? Take a look at the Viper HS LR riflescope. The LR stands for long range — and we mean it. This riflescope features an exposed target-style elevation turret built for dialing elevation at extended ranges. The capped windage turret maintains the scope's sleek lines and prevent it from hanging up on clothing, rifle cases or pack scabbards.
Viper HS LR riflescopes feature an advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range for magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube for increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment.

Magnification4-16 xObjective Lens Diameter50 mmEye Relief4.0 inches Field of View27.4-7.4 feet/100 yardsTube Size30 mm Turret StyleExposed elevation turret
Capped windage turret
CRS Zero Stop Adjustment Graduation1/2 MOA click elevation
1/4 MOA click windage Travel per Rotation24 MOA elevation
12 MOA windage Max Elevation Adjustment75 MOA Max Windage Adjustment50 MOA Parallax Setting50 yards to Infinity Length13.7 inchesWeight21.4 ounces

Last edited: