Official LRH Sponsor
vortexlogo.gif

Great news...
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 Plex' Riflescopes are Back @ $279.99

We have confirmation on our deliver of the:
Vortex Viper 2-7x32 V-Plex Riflescopes @ $199.99
&
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 V-Plex Riflescopes @ $279.99

Last year we had Vortex build some of these scopes for us after they stopped producing them and we sold out in a VERY short time. We commissioned Vorted to make more of these two great scopes and we just got word that they are in route to us. We should have them in stock and ready to ship the beginning of March.
We are now accepting Pre-Orders, so if you'd like to get one, or more, of these scopes we're now selling them again (while the supply lasts).

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.
Yes, as with all products purchased from us over $100.00 we do include Fed Ex ground shipping to street address' in the USA

I have bought several of these and have sent many friends to do so also. Awesome varmint scope at an awesome price. If I didn't already have a spare I would be after another.

Jeff

Just wondering how good this scope is in low light conditions. I hunt in South Carolina and our hunting times are from 1 hour before sunrise to 1 hour after sunset. We don't get to many midday shots.

I was wondering if you all had any 6.5-20 x44's in stock and if not when you may have some. I neglected to notice age of the thread before I placed an order.

Th first batch arrives next week then another batch two weeks after that and then a third batch the first week of December.
If you are interested in getting one just place a pre-order and you're in

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.