• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Riflescope and Binocular Sale

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Vortex Riflescope and Binocular Sale

Vortex has announced that they are discontinuing a few items which presents a fantastic opportunity to get some great gear at super low prices. These are all brand new and HEAVILY discounted. Take advantage while supplies last.

vortexviper2-7x32.jpg

Vortex Viper 2-7x32mm riflescope for only $174.99 in your choice of BDC, C3 or V-Plex reticle

Vortex Viper 3.5-10x50mm riflescope with V-Plex reticle for only $249.99

Vortex Viper 4-12x40mm PA riflescope with V-Plex reticle for only $249.99

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44mm PA riflescope for only $249.99 in your choice of V-Plex or Target Dot reticle

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm PA riflescope with Target Dot reticle for only $279.99

If a great deal on a quality binocular is what you're looking for check out these outstanding values:

vortexfury6x32.jpg

Vortex Fury 12.5x42mm Binocular for only $199.99

Vortex Fury 10x32mm Binocular for only $174.99

Vortex Fury 8x32mm Binocular for only $174.99

Vortex Fury 6.5x32mm Binocular for only $169.99

Remember, with any Vortex Binocular purchase you can add their Vortex Binocular Harness Strap for only $10.00.

Please feel free to give a call to me or Neil with any questions.

Got 6.5-20x44 V-plex on Saturday and put on my 22x47 Lapua. $250 got me lot of quality glass. If you are on market for long range scope, consider getting one of these.

just ordered 2 Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44mm PA, just wish they came with sunshade tubes :(

I just ordered a 2-7x32 to try on my Omega muzzleloader. I recently got a 4-12 and really liked it so thought at this price I can't go too wrong. If it does not work out well on the Smokepole, I will put it on my 338 winchester or another brush rifle.

Just ordered mine to day 6.5-20x44pa and the 8.5x50 vulture add on,cant wait till they get here. Great deal

what would be involed in shipping a scope or bino's to South Africa?

Wow didnt have to wait long, I ordered on the 11th arrived on the 14th thats the fastest I think I have ever recieved parts. I had to work over the weekend so I was not able to check them out till monday. I love this scope it is really well put together and the glass is awesome. The biggest surprize was the binos I didnt expect a whole lot with them but they are the best binos that I have ever had, you sure get awhole lot for $99. This was the first order that I have placed with cameraland but it wont be the last,it was a pleasure Doug doing business with you