• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor Spotting Scope 20-60x85

hs2047a

Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 $1400 plus actual shipping cost, I'm in Southern Arizona. Brand new in box, Vortex even includes a soft cover. 520-249-121one

Attachments

• Razor Spotting Scope.jpg
    Razor Spotting Scope.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
Why are you selling...is it because of angled eye piece. I'm interested in scope... Just curious....

Thanks

Why are you selling...is it because of angled eye piece. I'm interested in scope... Just curious....

Thanks

I have a Swarovski, it is angled also, I actually like the angled eye piece. My Swarovski Spotting Scope is a few years old, not the newest one. I also have the EL 12x50 Binos. I have decided to keep the Swaro Scope, since it matches my binos. The Vortex is sharper during the day, but by a small fraction. The only time it was out of the box, was to compare it side by side with the Swaro. I have a un obstructed view of some power lines, probably 150 yards away, looking at the wire through both scopes, I could see that the wires actually have ridges, through the Swaro I could also see a white line, through the Vortex I could see that the line was actually letters.

I bought it, because I had a credit to use towards a Vortex item, and a buddy of mine wanted one, I told him I would order it, and sell it to him for $1400, he was cool, then his wife dropped a divorce on him and left! Not because of the scope, they obviously had other problems. None the less, I have a really nice spotting scope sitting in my closet.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Clint Briseno 520-249-1211