• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 MOA

Tiger260

Looking for a Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 MOA scope. Barely missed a couple on here recently.

You almost have to set the Watch Notification on the optics forum for Alert + Email, then change your phone notifications to get email notifications everywhere. You'll get a TON of emails but you can at least see when the next one is up and be first...
Or you see the holy grail alert, only to have the meeting go longer and your boss keep blabbing so you cannot reply in time anyways... (not bitter at all about it)

You almost have to set the Watch Notification on the optics forum for Alert + Email, then change your phone notifications to get email notifications everywhere. You'll get a TON of emails but you can at least see when the next one is up and be first...
Or you see the holy grail alert, only to have the meeting go longer and your boss keep blabbing so you cannot reply in time anyways... (not bitter at all about it)
Yeah, but I'm trying to be irrationally optimistic. Give me a day or two to dream! Actually had a reply on a good one, waiting on pics.

Don't worry, you'll find one. They come and go on here fairly often and better pricing than eBay or GunBroker and most guys will have a conversation with you about the optic too. I'll be on the lookout here in MO too.
Good Luck

Don't worry, you'll find one. They come and go on here fairly often and better pricing than eBay or GunBroker and most guys will have a conversation with you about the optic too. I'll be on the lookout here in MO too.
Good Luck
Actually had a few people reach out with offers. Picked one up just now from an active member.