vortex razor hd lht

I bought one this week (the 3-15x50 with MRAD) and will mount it in a Spuhr Hunter mount. I previously own a Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24. I think the optical clarity is very similar in both. I am very happy with the purchase although I still haven't tried it out.

Here is the mount:

Vortex recommends a 15 lb torque on the screws, while Spuhr suggest 20-25 lb torque on the ring mount.

At the same time as I want to follow Vortex instructions to not damage the scope - an even bigger issue would be if the screws become loose during a hunt.

Would appreciate your opinions on how tight I should tighten the screws. Any ideas?
I have been down the rabbit hole on this topic and concur with those suggesting you follow the scope manufacturer's recommendations and not the ring manufacturer's.

Vortex will tell you on the phone not to go over 15 in/lbs.

Some of these mount & ring manufacturers recommending 25 in/lbs are not taking into account the mechanicals inside a scope tube that are being squeezed.

15-18 in/lbs of even pressure on the ring screws and some vibratite will hold a scope rock solid.

I have 3 Razor HD LHT 3-15x50 G4i Scopes and they all track spot on and the glass is clear.

I like the Illuminated G4i reticle a lot for low light and thick timber hunting.

CARBON RIFLES.jpg