Vortex Razor HD LH vs Razor LHT

Sounds like only "packaging reviews" on here so far, kinda surprising. A few of us on the 'Fire and Rokslide have been shooting them and flogging the turrets for a couple weeks and have been updating reviews as we go if anyone is interested.

Links?

Thanks

Sounds like only "packaging reviews" on here so far, kinda surprising. A few of us on the 'Fire and Rokslide have been shooting them and flogging the turrets for a couple weeks and have been updating reviews as we go if anyone is interested.
Kind of difficult to shoot for a lot of us with everything closed locally due to this little pandemic.

That would be great
Do you have a link?

Our club range closed for couple weeks until they figured out its considered essential. I emailed them explaining that and there must've been others ....Going out regularly...

That's odd, they didn't close any of our BLM or Forest Service here
Our public ranges are state managed. They closed the first week of April by gubernatorial order. We cannot shoot outside of private ranges, state run ranges or on public land unless it's a game season and that restricts usage. BLM here isn't like the Midwest or west coast. We have forests and swamps.
I just noticed you're from Idaho.
Check out the rest of the countries BLM regs as well as pop density effects on closures. You're in one of the least populated states in the country. Plenty of open space for the rest of us to be jealous of, for sure.

I just noticed you're from Idaho.
Check out the rest of the countries BLM regs as well as pop density effects on closures. You're in one of the least populated states in the country. Plenty of open space for the rest of us to be jealous of, for sure.
Yeah but we're jealous of you southern boys for about 5 months of winter :cool:

Ran the LHT out to 410 and 665yds again today on steel. Dialed to top and bottom of elevation travel (~11mils) 3 times between each shot. 12 for 12 center steel and then perfectly back to 200yd zero. Setting bear baits Sunday and plan to run it out to 1k busting rocks. Can't break this thing but I'll keep trying.

Ran the LHT out to 410 and 665yds again today on steel. Dialed to top and bottom of elevation travel (~11mils) 3 times between each shot. 12 for 12 center steel and then perfectly back to 200yd zero. Setting bear baits Sunday and plan to run it out to 1k busting rocks. Can't break this thing but I'll keep trying.
im out tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Rip that sucker up. Need to know. Going to get 2 of them if they seem good. Was this or vx6. Anyone looked through the big and small bell side by side. I like the look of the smaller one better. But if the brightness is alot better I will go with the big one.
Shep

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.