Vortex razor hd 4000?

DIDIHITIT?

Previously Chaske Johnson
I need a more reliable rangefinder. Couldn't get a range on a coyote. He finally left after I threw a hail mary at his feet. Finally got a range on the cedar above him after the fact. Decided what's the point of being set up for long distance if you dont know the distance. I currently have the vortex ranger 1000. I tried the razor 4000 at a store and was impressed. I was wondering if anybody knew of this or something better in the $500 range. Being able to range deer sized targets to 600 reliably is a must. Thanks

The Leica CRF 2700-B is the way to go, starting at $499.99
  • Equivalent horizontal range (EHR) up to a distance of 1100 meters/1200 yards
  • The holdover value, or the number of clicks to set on the riflescope
  • Integrated inclinometer and air pressure and temperature sensor
  • Integrated microSD memory card slot for a choice of three different ballistic applications and an output of the results in the format relevant to their needs
  • Fast scan mode that records the environment and targets every 0.5 seconds

I have the Vortex Razor 4000 & it works great i have ranged deer out to 600yds, elk out to 700yds & a wolf at 600 all with no issues. Readings came back very fast.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.