• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor EBR-2B

Pbailey

5-20x50 HD Razor with the EBR-2B illuminated reticle. Scope is in great condition, it has only been mounted once, and has been on top of a rifle for less than 100 shots. It tracks perfectly, and performs flawlessly. The turrets are the best that I have used yet; a very fine piece of machinery. You will love the glass.

Included:

-Scope
-Sun shade
-Flip Caps
-Kill Flash
-Vortex Rings

$1750 for the package. Gun and bipod not included.

2012080795161036.jpg

Please contact me with offers and potential trades. Thank you!

I am looking for 2 Vortex Viper PST's

What do you have? PM me

Always interested in guns as well!

Calibers of my fancy right now include: 260, 284, 30-06, and possibly some of the magnums, just haven't spent much time looking at them lately.

I was going to see if you wanted to swap razors? I have an EBR-3 mil/mil razor and was wanting to try the EBR-2. Never know until you ask....thanks fir your time.

Bump! and drop again!

Guys this is an amazing scope for nearly $400 off of what I paid for it.

$1650

PB we have a new member here "Fatboy" who is from South Africa. He is a long time customer of mine and absolutely good as gold when it comes to paying for what he orders.

Would you have any problem doing business with him? He is looking for a long range scope and I recommended he look at yours.

WR

Recent Posts