• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor 12x50mm Binos

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaPse

Selling my Vortex Razor pre HD 12x50mm binos. These binos just got back from Vortex and the lenses were replaced and eye pieces as well. They were cleaned and everything that they do. I got a pair of 10x42s for bowhunting that are a bit lighter so I am going to stick with those and that is why I am selling. I would like to sell but would possibly do a partial trade for a Burris or Leupold Gloss scope that is 10x or higher for my custom 6.5mmx61 S&H. Only other 2 partial trades would be extended chokes for my Browning Maxus or a decent jake and hen Turkey decoy (DSD or Avian X). Please let me know if you've got any other questions. Price to sell is $525 TYD insured (Have only seen one other set of these for sale anywhere that I could find and I priced lower that what they were asking.

Last edited:
Am I too high on price if selling? Was hoping to trade but feel free to make an offer on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.