• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor 10x50 HD Binoculars. $700 another buy backed out

Guys that know me and did transactions with me please speak up, In so many words I have been called a fraud. We all know that is ********. So let's put these things back to the top.

Wow! I have dealt with muliemaster on MANY actions!!!! He is the most honorable person I know in this business! in fact he gave me a gun for a competition when I was in a pinch and didn't have the money to pay him yet. I would put everything I own on anything he says is good as gold!

I think I will pass on this as I have no way of guarantee that you will send the item. Since you are only accepting a money order, you can simply cash the money order and I am out $700.

Sorry. Good deal but just not secure method for both of us.
lol your worried about the wrong guy here! he is old school no paypal and junk but he is the most honorable of people I know! His word is GOLD look under his name on Accurateshooter.com ALL positive feedback!

Are you kidding? This seller has over 400 posts...I think pretty safe here...but your call.
I would rather send him a MO than use my AMX at Target!

You have plenty of backers, which is good enough for me. I sent a private message if you still want these sold I will take them with a money order.

Ray

Sorry buddy, I will sell them to anybody except you. My honest reputation means more to me then selling any item.

LOL, I thought you would say that. No worries.... Wait till you get burned for being honest....

Also to all of you guys who spoke up to protect my reputation ( THANK YOU ALL )
Gary