• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex PST Gen2 5-25x50 MOA FFP **SOLD**

2UP

BNIB, still factory sealed. Just took out of the shipping box to take pictures. This is the MOA EBR2C FFP 5-25x50 model. Having to sell due to unexpected moving expenses. $975 shipped. Cash, check, usps mo. I don't do PayPal. Email [email protected] or text seven 70- 7seven8- 477five for fastest response and pictures. Also posted elsewhere

***SOLD***

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    573 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    680 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    808.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    715 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
$975 shipped. This has never been opened. Will come exactly like it was sent from Scopelist. I just missed the return window when the unexpected bills hit. Happy to text or email pics of the sealed box. Still have all the shipping paperwork/receipts

New member with only 7 post raise some red flags to some people been some scams on here with people not getting the stuff they paid for sucks for everyone.

I completely understand. I can provide links to other sites it's listed on to anyone interested where I have a lot of positive feedback.

Anyone interested can call, text, or email the contact info in the ad. I'd be happy to email or text the links. I've been burned myself before. I assure you I'm not that guy