Vortex PST 6x24 FFP not clear at 24X

Mine was $830 (6-24x50 FFP MOA), at the price you paid (if US$) one is right up there in NF territory... I am probably going to add a couple of SFP scopes and will be watching to see if Vortex offers the new reticle on those also. My 4-16x50 has been optically the best scope I have owned after my Nikon Monarchs.

Yes I know . We are being kicked to death over hear . Even the rifle powder we make here , you can buy for half the price we pay for our own product .

It was $ 1250 Aust dollars about even with US dollar at the time , after all the return postage and insurance .
However Vortex did do the right thing in the end .
I came out ok I just can't say how .

Mine was $830 (6-24x50 FFP MOA), at the price you paid (if US$) one is right up there in NF territory... I am probably going to add a couple of SFP scopes and will be watching to see if Vortex offers the new reticle on those also. My 4-16x50 has been optically the best scope I have owned after my Nikon Monarchs.

I bought 3 differant monarch scopes and all of them get washed out by the sun when shooting at sun down when shooting the same direction as the sun is. Even with the sun shade on .So now I bought him a swaro scope to like I use and no problems now with sun or low light or any thing.I have to admit one thing the BDC worked well on the monarch scopes. I have shoot deer with it as far as 560 yards

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.