Vortex Customer Service Received the new level

Dosh

I purchased a Vortex scope level, sat it on the bench and forgot about it for a month or two. When I began to install it I noticed the bubble was as wide as the entire glass. I called Vortex customer service and talked to Jodie Hernandez who was very helpful. She asked for a photo which I texted to her. After a couple e-mails she sent me an invoice for a free replacement and an enclosed prepaid addressed envelope to return the defective scope level. Received the new scope level today and mailing the one back to Vortex in tomorrow's mail. Thanks Vortex and Jodie for a greatly appreciated customer service.

Vortex Customer Service are second to none..I only had to use them once so far with around owning 12 of their products.... I had a first generation set of 35mm rings and broke a part on it... Sent new style rings and a return envelope to drop old rings in... To bad every company in the hunting world didn't strive to equal Vortex... Dave

I like Nightforce to but they are not the best bang for the buck on a budget... Great if you have 30 guns and can afford Nightforce for every one of them... but that is not in everyone's budget.. The theme of this thread was Vortex Customer Service... and I have yet to see any outdoor company that does that part any better...The old adage you get what you pay for is still good advise... I am happy with the Vortex products I have bought to date...I have one nightforce, a few sightron a the rest are vortex products. I wish I could afford all Nightforce .. Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.