• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vortex AMG in MOA

jbb24

I have an itch for a new gun and the quickest way for me to get one is to let this scope go. $2200 shipped
Possible trades: 7mags or 280ai or some type of light weight mountain rifle. No 308 I have plenty of them.
601248seven 036 for pics.
Scope has a couple of light scratch marks on top of bell from the buckles on my backpack on the one elk hunt the scope went on since I bought it.
Thanks

I have an itch for a new gun and the quickest way for me to get one is to let this scope go. $2200 shipped
Possible trades: 7mags or 280ai or some type of light weight mountain rifle. No 308 I have plenty of them.
601248seven 036 for pics.
Scope has a couple of light scratch marks on top of bell from the buckles on my backpack on the one elk hunt the scope went on since I bought it.
Thanks
I have a browning A bolt ss stalker 300 WSM with a ziess scope If you are interested i will send you some pictures.Very light gun shot maybe 100 rounds through it.
[email protected]

Recent Posts