Vista Outdoors price increase.

zr600

Vista Outdoors is increasing ammo prices across the boards starting April 1 2021. 3-15 percent increase. Just seen a YouTube video on it. Hope things don't get unaffordable like my other hobbies I have left because of costs.

Seems like it was destined to happen. Supply is low & demand is high. Time will tell if prices return to pre-pandemic, pre-election norms at some point.. I worry we are in for at least two years of this high price/scarcity situation. Depending on the results of the 2022 mid-term elections, maybe longer. I hope not.

What's everyone's feelings on all these people buying stuff and selling it for 5-10 times more then it cost because of the supply and demand? I really think these people have no morals kind of like a politician.

The dems sell more guns and ammo/components than can be manufactured just look back at the obama era it will take a change of president for it all to level out is my belief this is availability and price wise

Last edited:
VSTO was trading at $7.00 at the start of the pandemic. It was a good buy!

I hope they're stuck with it.
Sadly and tragically, I seriously doubt they will be.
For the last 14 months I personally have not been letting any 22lr ammo or reloading components I need or use I found or find at anything resembling a acceptable price going un bought.
And I have no intentions what so ever of re selling ANYTHING regardless of the profit factor.
Last purchase price of 9mm FMG was $14/50 OTC 3 days ago an increase of 100% from 18 months ago.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.