VISA Bill Arrived - Mule Deer CO Tag - Wife WHATTT??

Discussion in 'How To Hunt Big Game' started by Muddyboots, Jul 11, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. bbckfh

bbckfh Well-Known Member

Clearly, not 100%. Not a total swing-and-miss, but to do better: that Visa bill comes with a nice piece of jewelry...

2. LVJ76

LVJ76 Well-Known Member

Muddy, you are one lucky guy and congrats on the almost 40 years of marriage.

Definitely a couple of nice diners worth and good luck on all those future guided hunts Lol.

3. skipglo

skipglo Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Actually Skipglo is the name of my cutting and penning horse... her actual registered name is DOC O SKIPGLO! So I use it to stay somewhat anonymous....lol

joseph singleton likes this.
  4. Clem Bronkoski

Clem Bronkoski Well-Known Member

I've found in close to 50 years of marriage that it is much easier to apologize rather than ask permission. A few years ago I was cleaning a nice new CZ Ringneck 20 ga side by side. My wife said "I don't remember ever seeing that one". I replied "I know, me either. I had my two 12 gauge shotguns next to each other in the gun safe and I don't know what was going on in there but I opened it up and this little darling was setting there right between them!"

skipglo likes this.
  5. skipglo

skipglo Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Sweet...my wife seldom asks either, but when she has with the brand new ones which you just have to hold... I just tell her it's been so long in the safe...time to clean em' again