Viper PST's are on the way!!!

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
Live: Viper PST Sneek Peek

Join us for our 1st ever Live Event Online. On Friday, June 25th @ Noon PST we will be bring you the VORTEX VIPER PST SNEEK PEEK.

We anticipate having our teaser batch arrive Friday morning from Vortex. We have consent to open one of the scopes for display in this event. See the new PST's for the first time when we do, live and online in video. We won't open the box until the live video feed starts. You will also be able to ask me any questions live during the unveiling.

We will also have a prize giveaway for those who enter and are present during the event. We will be giving away three prizes:

1. Vortex Solo R/T 8x36 Tactical Monocular

2. Vortex Riflescope Bubble Level

3. $25 Gift Certificate on CSTACTICAL.COM

Rules:

1. Enter the contest by REGISTERING with our store for FREE.

2. Reply to the PST SNEEK PEEK TOPIC ON THE CS TACTICAL FORUM and post your username for CSTACTICAL.COM. Approximately 15-20 minutes into the event, I will announce the time remaining to enter the drawing. Once the stated time has elapsed there will be an announced cut-off for entering the drawing. You can register and enter right now (we recommend entering before the event starts so you won't have to leave the video page during the live feed to enter).

3. All usernames with valid registrations will placed in a drawing.

4. Be logged into CSTACTICAL.COM and present (online) for the live video feed on Friday, June 25th @ Noon PST. If and when your username is drawn and announced simply post in the live chat box that you are present and you win! Your username must match the announced username. If the drawn username does not make himself/herself known in 30 seconds time, another username will be drawn.

PST_SNEEK_PEEK.jpg

This is our first attempt at this, so there's always a good chance of technical difficulties. If you are a victim of any unforeseen technical difficulties we apologize in advance. Our site does not work well with older web browsers (especially Internet Explorer). We recommend downloading (for free) FIREFOX or upgrading (for free) to the latest version of INTERNET EXPLORER.

Because of the nature of shipping and product release we've had very little time to announce this with specificity. Any help in getting the word out online to any friends or acquaintances that might be interested would be greatly appreciated. Who knows, they may win something because of you...

Here is a link to the URL where anyone can view the live video feed: CLICK HERE TO GO TO EVENT PAGE

Last edited:
I talked to Scott at Liberty Optics today and he said he just got 5 of the PST's in today, he said that they are a test batch and the regular order will be alittle later, he also said they look like awesum scopes with the FFP reticle actually seems better then the Razor scopes, Guess I have some more waiting to do but I am a pretty sure when it gets here it will be all that I am waiting for and elk season is still months away :)

I was just told that SWFA was sent one 6-24x50mm PST FFP MIL ( other power scopes may have been sent ) and the next shipment would be in the middle of July. Oh well, I'll have to wait some more.

joseph

We've located the truck, we should have it by 12:30 PST. Please check back. Any help gettin the word out is appreciated. This is the link:

http://www.cstactical.com/Shows.html

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Site is taking longer than usual to load, please load the page and try to be patient, eventually it should load

I hope you guys like what we did or should I say what we tried to do. Again this was our first attempt at using USTREAM and as you can see we found some issues that we need to workout.

I'm sorry some of you guys to kick off. You guys over loaded our website WOW!!! Thanks you to all that took the time to sign into the PST USTREAM event… You all rock…

Thank for the feedback you guys have given and we are open to any feedback you can give. So we can make other events even better.

Thanks!

Mike @ CST

I was just told that SWFA was sent one 6-24x50mm PST FFP MIL ( other power scopes may have been sent ) and the next shipment would be in the middle of July. Oh well, I'll have to wait some more.

joseph

I will add to this. A week age I called Vortex and told them I was verrrry low on SWFA's pre-order list and told them what my number was and was told by them that I should not have any trouble getting my order filled from their first shipment. So I confirmed my vacation plans for the first week in July. Then I get told that they only sent SWFA one 6-24x50mm PST FFP mil scope to them.I ordered the MOA. Boy this really screwed up my plans. Vortex hurt their PR big time with me. If I was told the truth I could have lived with it with no hard feelings. I really wanted this scope like all the rest of you. Maybe they can learn from this. All I have ever heard about them was good things that I passed along every chance I got and now I am writing this.

joseph

Overhyped?

A couple of guys on another forum received their scopes this week and they were less than impressed with the overall quality and value. One of them can see the blue protective plastic in the scope on 1/4 of the lens. The assembly person did not pull the stuff completely off the lens during assembly. More made in China crap?

Re: Overhyped?

A couple of guys on another forum received their scopes this week and they were less than impressed with the overall quality and value. One of them can see the blue protective plastic in the scope on 1/4 of the lens. The assembly person did not pull the stuff completely off the lens during assembly. More made in China crap?

The Blue is most likely grease that got on the lens I have seen this happen also to high-end scopes. The was only a small run of them 25 units and to have 2 or 3 units have issues is not a great but it is not that bad. When you come out with a new item you tend to have issues here and there. I'm sure Vortex will get the bugs worked out. Not to be rude the PST are not made in China they are made in the Philippines.

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com

Re: Overhyped?

The Blue is most likely grease that got on the lens I have seen this happen also to high-end scopes. The was only a small run of them 25 units and to have 2 or 3 units have issues is not a great but it is not that bad. When you come out with a new item you tend to have issues here and there. I'm sure Vortex will get the bugs worked out. Not to be rude the PST are not made in China they are made in the Philippines.

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com
3 of 25 NOT THAT BAD?!?!
A 10% defect rate is horrible.

The guys on the other forums commented on the place of origin as being China.

They said the it wasn't any better than the other scopes made in China (implying it was made in China)

For quality, I'll stick with the European or American made optics. Asian stuff is made too cheaply.

Please, stop spewing this China misinformation crap in every thread about every product you don't like for whatever reason. If you don't like things made in China, that's fine. Save it for stuff actually made there. These scopes are not made there. Nor are Huskemaw. Neither are Nightforce scopes. Stop saying they are. You are spreading BS.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.