• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Viper PST 6-24x50 MOA PST-624S1-A

giannid

For sale or trade a nice used Viper 6-24x50. I have the box and the copper zero stop shims. The butler creek flip caps are not included unless we work it into the deal. I need a scope for my muzzleloader scope and will trade this scope for a lower power scope. Scope I trade for must be 30mm, have illuminated reticle, and have open turrets. Asking $500
IMG-0364.JPG
IMG-0365.JPG
IMG-0366.JPG

For sale or trade a nice used Viper 6-24x50. I have the box and the copper zero stop shims. The butler creek flip caps are not included unless we work it into the deal. I need a scope for my muzzleloader scope and will trade this scope for a lower power scope. Scope I trade for must be 30mm, have illuminated reticle, and have open turrets. Asking $500View attachment 121443 View attachment 121444 View attachment 121445
Is it a PST1 SFP? If so I am interested. I don't need covers. The covers that came with scope will do.

If it doesn't sell over the weekend, we'll talk about sending me a money order on Monday. I've got a few people the PM'ed me on this forum and another one. I'd prefer to get payment quicker, like paypal f & F so I can use it towards a new scope.