• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vintage leupold and banner by bushnell

therifleman556

Ok guys, I'm helping a friend out with selling some of his late friend's stuff. Hidden within was a couple nice old scopes.

First up is a Leupold M8-4x in gloss finish with friction adjustment and a fine crosshair reticle. There is some light ring marks on the front half, and a small blemish on the ocular bell. The asking price for these seems to be in the $150~ range on GunBroker plus S&H, so given the imperfections here I'm asking $120 to your door.
KIMG0585.JPG

KIMG0589.JPG

KIMG0590.JPG

Next up is a neat (I think) old Banner by Bushnell 1.5-4x with a German post reticle and 1/4 moa click adjustments. Made in Japan. This one is pretty clean except for the rubber on the ocular is torn. I have not taken the rings off, so I cannot say what the tube looks like under there. The rings are a decent set of steel mounts for 3/8" dovetail and will be included along with the original covers and the factory box. These don't seem to have the collector interest of the Leupold so I'm asking $45 to your door.
KIMG0591.JPG

Either one would be perfect for an old 721/722 Remington or maybe a 99 Savage. Whatever vintage sporter of yours is being sullied by a brand new barska or tasco, here's a chance to complete the package with something it's own age!

Sold separately or I'd take $150 for the pair delivered.

One more bump for both & then the Bushnell is going on my 788. Had some solid interest in it but nothing concrete yet. The Leupold is still up too.

Here's some more pictures of the Bushnell, along with a better idea of the reticle.
KIMG0593.JPG

KIMG0592.JPG

KIMG0596.JPG

download.jpeg