• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vihtavuori n570

just a heads up that most individual cannot ship powder as you need Hazmat approval from FedEx or UPS. Might want to note your location though for possible local transaction.

just a heads up that most individual cannot ship powder as you need Hazmat approval from FedEx or UPS. Might want to note your location though for possible local transaction.
I agree but I have UPS and FedX accounts and both have haz mat FedX is much user friendly but going to one of their stores is probably a must for most. I'm in sales and cover pretty much SC and GA.. Thanks for the input.
just have 1 rifle that really likes the N570 and got caught sleeping on my powder.

Hyatt's in Charlotte, NC has N570. $49.99 They do not ship.
Wanted to thank you. funny part was salesman said I don't show having any. I told him my buddy just left their and saw it. Guy said hold on let me look. yep I got it had 2 pounds. I bought them and i have a guy in Charlotte Tuesday picking them up. Thanks again!

Your welcome. Glad it worked out. Funny thing is there was 4 pounds of it when I was there at lunch.