VihtaVuori N555 powder

I bought 2 lbs to try out. Appears to have the proper burn rate and is announced to be very temp stable. 6.5CM, 25-06, and 270W are what I'm gonna load it in. Using RL 16 in those w/ no complaints but I like results I get from the VV N5 powders in other cartridges. Their description of its usage specifically says 6.5CM so I'm giving it a try in those I listed. N570 has given me great results in my 264WM w/ 156 Berger and I've got N565 loaded up for my 6.5PRC w/ 140s but waiting for cooler weather right now.

sorry for not being clear. I was looking for someone who has used the powder and has an opinion about it's use

I'm using it in my 300 Sherman and in my 260ai. I am completely impressed with it. Faster than H4350, on par With RL16, but it is smaller and denser. I am able to load more powder at less of a compressed load.

In my 260ai I ran it up to 3125fps with a 127g LRX. In the 300 Sherman it will run a 181g Hammer near 3100fps.

I'm getting Magnum performance out of it.

I just ordered a 8lb jug as I feel once the Creedmoor crew get ahold of it, it will become unobtainable.

Does anyone have experience with this powder for 6.5 CM?
A tad late (just saw your post) but I have some input here.

I dropped H4350 like a got rock after discovering N555 for my 6.5 CM long range rig. Love this stuff. Had a lot of 3-and-one's with H4350 (3 in one hole, 1 to the right). The Vit shoots one hole. I'm hooked.

Have started using it for .270 Win as well.

A tad late (just saw your post) but I have some input here.

I dropped H4350 like a got rock after discovering N555 for my 6.5 CM long range rig. Love this stuff. Had a lot of 3-and-one's with H4350 (3 in one hole, 1 to the right). The Vit shoots one hole. I'm hooked.

Have started using it for .270 Win as well.
How did velocity compare? Part of me is very curious bc I like N560 and 565 and would love to know how it does in creedmoors, but my current gun is getting great velocity and great accuracy with H4350 so I'd be foolish to do anything but stay with what I have.