Vihtavori Powder

john_m44

Does anyone know where I can get any N140. I have three rifles that like it and cant find any in stock. I don't usually get this low, but its been a while since I've been able to find any.

Thanks john_m44

Does anyone know where I can get any N140. I have three rifles that like it and cant find any in stock. I don't usually get this low, but its been a while since I've been able to find any.

Thanks john_m44
Try Powder Valley. I use N150 and I always get mine from them and they always had VV powders in stock.

Call Bruno's. He doesn't show powders on his web site, but VV is in his PS ad.

Gene: Bruno Shooters Supply does show powders on their website along with availability.

Bruno's shows both sizes of N-140 (1 lb. & 8 lb.) as not being in stock. You could call to confirm.

This is why I like it so well. (.133 ctc)

target.jpg

Hey guys,

saw this one and thought I'd mention, we have a large shipment of V-V N140 (along with several other flavors) on the way over right now. Should be here within the next month or so, and out into the pipline from there. Check your usual sources; Graf's, Kaltron-Pettibone, etc..

Kevin Thomas
Lapua USA

Graffs had vv570 in stock, I ordered 8 lbs. I have been hunting this powder for nearly 2 years. Last I heard they were having problems importing this powder, I guess they got it figured out. When you run any of the large magnums in quickload this powder is usually the top dog as far as velocity, but I have never been able to confirm it......we will see. If it is as good as vv560 things look good.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts