Vidio hosting

Brent

Is there anyone here that can host a 10-15 second vidio clip of a moose we shot this last fall?

It is a must see clip, never seen anything like it in my life.

Contact me e-mail (attach the clip if it's less than 10megs) and I should be able to get it on my available space.

Thanks, Dave.

I won't have my vidio camera back until next Tuesday or there abouts and I've yet to convert the mini DV footage to a jpg clip, so I'll have to do that and send it to you then. I'll give you a heads up when I get it done and before I send it. Just a clip of the shot, and then the Moose falling... pretty impressive. I think everyone will have about the same reaction!

Dave,

I just sent you the vidio clip I made up. It's 1.7 megs, so it might take a few for guys on dial-up to load, and if anyone has problems I can format another one of the clip for dial-up users. I think this one is formated for about a 380 Kbps download speed, and may look a little better. I'll go save a smaller file of it, about 100 Kb file at around 38 Kbps in case that works out better.

I'll fill you in on the rest of the story here after a bit.

All the 7mm fans will like this one especially. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This file is a Windows Media Player file BTW, so I'm not sure how it works with other media players. It does look good on the Windows Media Player though.

Please excuse Mike's language, he hasn't got a Moose for a few years and was fortunate enough to take this one the in last couple hours of light of the last day of season! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I just barely got the vidio camera on him in time for this...

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.