Video of Erik's Antelope

HUAINAMACHERO

Ernie, Congratulations, that is one awesome video!!! Very well filmed and edited by Gregg, great coaching you did, and great shot by Erik. Thanks for posting. Enjoyed it a lot.gun)gun)gun)

blipelt

excellent video, passing on the knowledge to your son is the part I like the best. Nothing like hunting with your family. The more I see about the handgun the more I want to build one. Thanks for the post.

Brent

BillR

Way to go Eric. Great Antelope and great shot.
Great video Ernie and looks like to gave some great instructions.

Chas1

Ernie, fine son you have there, pass on my congratulations on some excellent stalking and shooting to Erik and with a pistol no less-unbelievable:). The video quality and narration is outstanding and thank you for sharing.

Eaglet

Ernie, fine son you have there, pass on my congratulations on some excellent stalking and shooting to Erik and with a pistol no less-unbelievable:). The video quality and narration is outstanding and thank you for sharing.

Well said Chas1!!!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.