VIDEO... Charging Bear Pistol Test

Its good to see direct comparasons but there is no real way to test or know exactly--- the pistols and rifles where he only gets 1 or 2 shots off could be your death-- he knew what was going to happen and was fully prepared and ready to fire---- had that been a real charging bear in the woods or comming from a close tree line he may have never gotten a shot off... especially with the rifles as he was basicly holding them "at the ready"--- I'd like to see one with the long guns "slung" over his shoulder

Last edited:
I just came across this Guy's charging bear testing system and thought you Guys might enjoy it... he even has another video of doing it with rifles and shotguns... it's a true eye opener as to how many accurate shots that might be possible during a 2-3 second charge.

I enjoyed your videos as much as any I have ever seen! IMO: Presented well, well thought-out & executed extremely well...about as "real world" as you could have made it! Thanks for your effort, time, expense & honesty! (I laughed at your appropriate summation if your last test. I thought "toast" was very appropriate!) 👍