Very poor accuracy with my new suppressor.

A tank? In what regard? Length? Weight? Diameter?

It's 10" x 1.8" and weighs 22oz. Thats not outside the norm of 338 cans.
Weight. 22oz isn't crazy for a 338 can, but it's quite a bit heavier than the norm across all calibers. It's likely going to have a bigger impact than a TBAC, Omega, or other more common silencer.

Weight. 22oz isn't crazy for a 338 can, but it's quite a bit heavier than the norm across all calibers. It's likely going to have a bigger impact than a TBAC, Omega, or other more common silencer.

But those cans won't work on a 338RUM, so they aren't relevant. I've been a suppressor owner for 15 years so the Harvester is quite common to what I am use to, but I guess compared to the lightest and smallest cans on the market it is kinda big. The KGM R30 I just picked up is short, fat, and lighter than some in my collection. I've got 12-15 cans, so a pretty broad range of weight and size.

But those cans won't work on a 338RUM, so they aren't relevant. I've been a suppressor owner for 15 years so the Harvester is quite common to what I am use to, but I guess compared to the lightest and smallest cans on the market it is kinda big. The KGM R30 I just picked up is short, fat, and lighter than some in my collection. I've got 12-15 cans, so a pretty broad range of weight and size.
No where has OP said they were using 338RUM, or any 338 for that matter. They only said they're seeing big POI shifts on evey gun they've tried.

Even if they were using it on a 338, the weight comparison is still relevant as other users chime in with their experience. So far we've seen people chiming in with their experiences running 8-14oz cans.

The Harvester is heavy compared to many popular cans. An Ultra 9 is about 11oz, and an Ultra 7 is about 8. An Omega is around 15. You can't throw a 22oz can on a rifle and expect it to behave the same as an 11oz can.

No where has OP said they were using 338RUM, or any 338 for that matter. They only said they're seeing big POI shifts on evey gun they've tried.

Even if they were using it on a 338, the weight comparison is still relevant as other users chime in with their experience. So far we've seen people chiming in with their experiences running 8-14oz cans.

The Harvester is heavy compared to many popular cans. An Ultra 9 is about 11oz, and an Ultra 7 is about 8. An Omega is around 15. You can't throw a 22oz can on a rifle and expect it to behave the same as an 11oz can.

Owning multiple cans, in multiple configurations, I can attest to the fact that weight doesn't seem to create more or less POI shift. There is no rhyme or reason to the shift, and more weight does not equal more shift. Every barrel is different, and a can that throws a 2" shift in both directions on one rifle throws 4" up and 3" right on another barrel. Both Bartlein M24 contour barrels 26" in length. I have a #4 barrel that shifts 2" down and 1" right with the can that is dedicated to that rifle. So weight really isn't relevant. Even light cans can have large POI shifts.

I bought a new Silenceco Harvester 338 suppressor. It makes every gun I put it on shoot 8-12"s low and 4-5"s left. I can't believe this is normal. I have a Magneto Speed chronograph and it affects some of my rifles accuracy but nothing like this Harvester. Dealer says just adjust and and shoot it. If I have to adjust that much to make it accurate at 300 yards, what will I have to do to make it accurate beyond that. Need some advice on what to do.
Anytime you put something on the barrel it is going to affect the POI. Re zero and try again.

I love mine!
Same here. The Omega 300 on 2 Christensen rifles (223 AR & 6.5 CM Ridgeline) has not required any re-zeroing. I'm guessing that's not the norm. And if anything, group size has shrunk for both. Just got a Nomad Ti & CGS Hyperion out of jail. Hope to have on hand shortly for some "sea trials".