Very good video on wolves.

Wolf's are starting to get as numerous as wild pigs only YOU CAN'T SHOT THEM as they are on the endanger spices list,

I'm not certain of the thickness of the endangered species act but if there is a woof on the other side of it, a reasonably armed outdoors man could shoot through it and get the woof.:)

I apologize for myself as the only thing I cannot resist is temptation.:rolleyes:

Before introduction the last wolf in Bingham County was taken by, I believe, either Eldro Pratt or his father back in something like 1941.

Now we gotta go through that again......

Now we have some supper long range woof killers not just army surplus and Winchester 30-30's.

Rifle, 3500 dollars. Nightforce optic with gismos, 2200 dollars. Rangefinder 3700 dollars. Wackn a wolf at a mile, priceless gun)

Now we have some supper long range woof killers not just army surplus and Winchester 30-30's.

Rifle, 3500 dollars. Nightforce optic with gismos, 2200 dollars. Rangefinder 3700 dollars. Wackn a wolf at a mile, priceless gun)

Aerial will still be the way to go. Model airplanes have been in the news, maybe it's time for a real Predator Drone to hit the market. We could have limited edition states models,
Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska to start with-collect the whole set. The young man producing the video can be in charge of the camera end of things. Now what armament do we mount on it?
Actually I showed up here to thank bigngreen for the link. I'll be ordering copies to hand out. I love pointing out lying stealing and corruption, and I never met anyone religous or not that liked being lied to, cheated or stolen from. I have met plenty that didn't mind being on the side doing the lying, cheating, and stealing.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.