VERY COOL bipod/tripod

Litehiker

Antelope hunters often are taking shots longer than most other big game hunters due to the wariness of American antelope and the virtually treeless terrain preferred by them.
Wiser Precision has a very light weight the "Quick stiX System" to help you in these hunts.

1.) Quick-stiX hiking pole bipod adaptor-> Two engineering-grade polymer discs that instantly turn your hiking poles into a solid bipod.
2.) Quick Clip-> This piece attaches to the forearm of your rifle via a short Pic rail on the forearm then clips into the hiking pole Quick stiX pieces for a steadier bipod that permits easy panning movement.
3.) 3rd Leg-> An adjustable length carbon fiber leg with and adaptor to accept the Quick Clip. This is a very stable tripod for glassing or shooting (Pic rail needed on rifle's forearm.)

With #1 alone I have shot out to 800 yards on steel "pigs" with excellent results using my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro rifle. With #3 you need #2 to make it all secure.
BUT even with the total cost of all 3 you are still below the cost of many carbon fiber shooting tripods and with far more versatility and lower total weight.

See this system at the Weiser Precision website.

Eric B.

Wiser makes good products and I appreciate them doing so. Comparing to a tripod isn't really that fair. My tripod destroys wisers sticks when it comes to stability, deployment, height control, and recoil control. It is also 3.5lbs, bulky, and expensive. Wiser destroys my tripod when it comes to versatility. Walking sticks can be very valuable in many ways. Use to walk, hold up a shelter, quick steady for binos, a splint, a beating stick if your hunting partner complains too much. I take my wiser stix if back pack hunting or if the terrain is a butt kicker. Those 10 mile days in back country can be brutal and ounces matter, otherwise that tripod is my go to.

Litehiker
Thanks for posting this. Been searching for a trekking pole connector. My son had a very similar product he got second hand that's no longer in production. Could never talk him out of it. It fits my needs perfectly. I can finally take the para-cord off my trekking poles that I use for the same purpose.

Antelope hunters often are taking shots longer than most other big game hunters due to the wariness of American antelope and the virtually treeless terrain preferred by them.
Wiser Precision has a very light weight the "Quick stiX System" to help you in these hunts.

1.) Quick-stiX hiking pole bipod adaptor-> Two engineering-grade polymer discs that instantly turn your hiking poles into a solid bipod.
2.) Quick Clip-> This piece attaches to the forearm of your rifle via a short Pic rail on the forearm then clips into the hiking pole Quick stiX pieces for a steadier bipod that permits easy panning movement.
3.) 3rd Leg-> An adjustable length carbon fiber leg with and adaptor to accept the Quick Clip. This is a very stable tripod for glassing or shooting (Pic rail needed on rifle's forearm.)

With #1 alone I have shot out to 800 yards on steel "pigs" with excellent results using my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro rifle. With #3 you need #2 to make it all secure.
BUT even with the total cost of all 3 you are still below the cost of many carbon fiber shooting tripods and with far more versatility and lower total weight.

See this system at the Weiser Precision website.

Eric B.
Thank you for posting this. I have used my ski poles with a leather thong for years to turn them into shooting sticks. The third leg and attachment options are very interesting. I will need to get into the specs to see if the system will work with my ski poles.
Those of you that buy these poles get a cross country skier to show you how to use the straps the most efficient way; if nothing else it will allow you to take a snap shot (offhand) without having to do more than just letting go of the grips and not have the poles falling and making a bunch of noise!

"shootski", I get you totally having been a Nordic ski patroller and racer for years when I lived in NW Pennsylvania.
I'm pretty sure the original Quick siX bipod pieces can fit an XC ski pole, even if it may take a few wraps of Gorilla Tape to give then a large enough diameter for a good fit.

My hiking poles are adjustable Cascade Mountain Tech carbon fiber hiking/backcountry ski poles. I would encourage you to get some because adjustability of bipods is very important and Cascade Mountain Tech poles have been proven to be very durable PLUS having an affordable price around $50. per pair.
Eric B.

Guys,
It's good to know Cascade Mt'n. Tech hs such good customer service.
Also good to know is many backpackers posted on Backpacking Light forums that these carbon fiber poles are very durable. And Black Diamond or LEKI C.F. poles cost more than twice as much!.
Sometimes ya get more than what ya pay for!

I love the wiser precision quick sticks! I got a set a year ago and have used them a lot. I own two other tripods and they both stay at home now unless I'm going to the range or I'll be videotaping someone else. I just can't get over how light the whole tripod set up is with the quick sticks and the third leg. I added a small ball head and an arca Swiss clamp to it and it's still under two lbs. I like it for handgun hunting as well as glassing.

Attachments

• FEFB9C79-79D3-46C8-A63B-C7BF9CF72D22.jpeg
    FEFB9C79-79D3-46C8-A63B-C7BF9CF72D22.jpeg
    812.9 KB · Views: 73
I just came across this system yesterday. Seems interesting, I ran the Tricer system over the last year and it seems like a lot of overlap. I think the big plus for Quick Stix is that it is a lot cheaper.

Recent Posts