Vegan Question?

Help me out. I am at a lost to explain or understand vegan recipes.

Why are so many Vegan recipes crafted to taste like meat? What am I missing? If meat is so terrible, let's try to replicate the flavor?

Help me out. I am at a lost to explain or understand vegan recipes.

Why are so many Vegan recipes crafted to taste like meat? What am I missing? If meat is so terrible, let's try to replicate the flavor?
The advertizing makes some activatistics against Cattle/Chicken/Hogs feel like they are enjoying the tase of meat but saving the planet. If I am a "Vegan" annd only eating Plant based food I am saving the world and Climate Change. One thing the Vegans don't realizes is the Plants/Vegtables need to be grown with "Fertilizer" Most Fertilizer comes from Natural Gas & Oil Products.
No Drilling-NO OIl-No Natural Gas- NO Fertizler-No vegtables-NO VEGANS!
Also in another of my posts the Vegan Burgers have Fat By products in the plant based materials to make it taste like meat. Also the chemicals used to make the "MEAT" Flavor are derivied from Oil Products.

Last edited:
The advertizing makes some activatistics against Cattle/Chicken/Hogs feel like they are enjoying the tase of meat but saving the planet. If I am a "Vegan" annd only eating Plant based food I am saving the world and Climate Change. One thing the Vegans don't realizes is the Plants/Vegtables need to be grown with "Fertilizer" Most Fertilizer comes from Natural Gas & Oil Products.
No Drilling-NO OIl-No Natural Gas- NO Fertizler-No vegtables-NO VEGANS!
Also in another of my posts the Vegan Burgers have Fat By products in the plant based materials to make it taste like meat. Also the chemicals used to make the "MEAT" Flavor are derivied from Oil Products.
Not to mention that plants absorb CO2 and help cool the earth. Have a steak and let the plants grow.

OK, Vegans! Here you go, NZ going to tax cows and sheep burps to address climate change.

Holy cow! I hope they don't go after sulfur emissions!!! I couldn't afford any more taxing!😂

We are saving vegans!

2B767F68-431B-4B2B-BDF0-3C05670FA56F.jpeg